About this course
Is that artificial intelligence or can I throw it away? If you listen to the press, politicians and business leaders, you might think that AI is the best "since sliced bread". But then why do only 7% of the marketing managers in DACH use AI in their daily work? Apparently there is a difference between wish and reality.
The Espresso course therefore answers the most important questions that marketing managers currently have about AI in a pragmatic way:
- Why is AI suddenly felt to be so important in business and the press?
- Is AI really new?
- What is AI actually, and how does machine learning fit in?
- How do marketing managers see the benefits of AI today and in the future?
- How is AI used in marketing today?
- What types of managers are there in AI?
- Which AI marketing tools already work in practice today and have proven to be successful?
- What practical tips help making the use of AI in marketing successful?
What do I learn?
What you always wanted to know about artificial intelligence - practical and tangible.
For which target group is this course designed?
The course is aimed at marketing professionals, people responsible for digitalisation and students in the field of marketing, PR, and advertising.
What previous knowledge do I need? Basic knowledge of business administration and marketing will help you to understand. Openness, the willingness to change and the will to implement.
What is included in this course?
You will find high-quality learning videos, additional materials, free access to the latest study "AI - the Future of Marketing", links to further information and a certificate of participation.
IndividualsCertificate of participation
Verify your course participation and learnings with an official document