About this course
This course explains the topic of risk management in projects.
It explains risk management objectives and presents how measures can be defined for risks in order to mitigate them.
A template is introduced and explained. With this, risks can also be documented and processed in own projects.
What do I learn in this course?
- How the topic of risk management fits into projects.
- How risks can be identified and analyzed.
- How to deal with risks professionally.
- How a template can be used to collect and regularly review risks.
Who should attend the course?
- Students (Bachelor and Master).
- Participants of a project management training
- People interested in project management who want to prepare themselves optimally for their first project
- Project management experts
What our customers say about the course...
Risk management is explained in very simple words
,,The lecturers Daud Alam and Uwe Gühl did a great job. My respect for the great work. Risk management is explained in very simple words, although it is a rather complex topic. I give 5 stars, also for their great examples and the template."
Jisha Kackattil, Test Manager and Test Automation Expert, Stuttgart
Very well structured, entertaining and very informative
,,The course Risk Management in Projects has fulfilled my expectation. It is very well structured, entertaining and very informative. I give it 5/5 stars and would recommend it to anyone who works in a project!''
Zoica Papa, Junior Validation Project Manager, Bad Homburg vor der Höhe
IndividualsCertificate of participation
Verify your course participation and learnings with an official document