What is the course about?
Due to the Internet, online video platforms and affordable cameras, it has become easier than ever to adress a wide array of people. The quality of homemade content competes with film and TV, which leads to diversity, but also to complexity and a multitude of choices for the viewer. If you want to get the attention of the viewer, it is vital to offer a great quality, not only substentially, but also visually and acoustically. This course focuses on the last two.
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, you will know
- how to enhance your background and position yourself in the frame
- how to adjust the settings on your phone or camera for filming
- how to improve the sound quality and reduce background noise
- how to establish a pleasant lighting
Who should take this course?
Everyone, who aims to improve the quality of his or hers video courses. It is an easy-to-learn tutorial for shooting videos at home with a small budget.
What do I need?
The equipment will be mentioned in the respective units, here is the list in advance:
- a smartphone or camera (Full HD)
- two desk lamps
- tripod (ca. 10€-20€)
- clip mic / lavalier mic (ca. 15€)
- various lights and lamps for the background
Student of film informatics at the SRH University of Applied Sciences Heidelberg. Filmmaker and Production Designer.
IndividualsCourse access including certificate
Get access to the content of the course and verify your course participation and learnings with an official document.