À propos du cours
Due to the Internet, online video platforms and affordable cameras, it has become easier than ever to adress a wide array of people. The quality of homemade content competes with film and TV, which leads to diversity, but also to complexity and a multitude of choices for the viewer. If you want to get the attention of the viewer, it is vital to offer a great quality, not only substentially, but also visually and acoustically. This course focuses on the last two.
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, you will know
- how to enhance your background and position yourself in the frame
- how to adjust the settings on your phone or camera for filming
- how to improve the sound quality and reduce background noise
- how to establish a pleasant lighting
Who should take this course?
Everyone, who aims to improve the quality of his or hers video courses. It is an easy-to-learn tutorial for shooting videos at home with a small budget.
What do I need?
The equipment will be mentioned in the respective units, here is the list in advance:
- a smartphone or camera (Full HD)
- two desk lamps
- tripod (ca. 10€-20€)
- clip mic / lavalier mic (ca. 15€)
- various lights and lamps for the background
ParticuliersCertificat de participation
Vérifie ta participation active au cours par un document officiel