Get Creative With Basic Shapes
As you can see in the video and in these two images, there are many different complexity stages when drawing a house.
Now it's your turn to experiment with creating objects using those basic shapes. How far can you reduce an object? Remember the bike or the car?
So, take your sketchbook and pick an object on your desk.
- Which basic shapes can you identify?
- Draw the object in a reduced manner and take a picture.
- Then, go ahead and add details (using the basic shapes).
- Take another picture to compare the two drawings and upload them into your journal. Which one do you like better?
- Have a look at other journal entries and let them know which one you think is better and why.
simply a house