How can the CCAA be understood as a research tool?
Share your experiences and have a look at the journals of other participants.
Feel free to comment.
The CCAA can be understood as a research tool if we study the evolution of the Social Relations networks and if we compare them to the evolution of an artificial neural network.
The evolution of the networks of the social relations offers several parameters to study:
- The complexity of the network.
- The nature of the information exchanged
- The diversity of the players, units or "processing elements"
- The impacts of the new inputs.
- The results as outpouts in the network.
- The speed of the diffusion for every single input.
- The number of interconnected "units" and the quantity and frequency of information exchanged between each other.
.... and certainly many other parameters.
Such model, based on social relation networks could be used to estimate or approximate functions that can depend on a large number of inputs and are generally unknown.
The connections, depending on the information exchanged can be tuned based on experience, making nets adaptive to inputs and capable of learning and becoming predictive.
The aim to study the CCAA social network would be ultimately to create a pattern, an algorithmic model that enable mathematical optimization models such as statistics and probabilities.
With knowledge embodied in if-then rules and knowledge embodied in the parameters of the dynamical system, it is then possible to generate accurate predictions, in this case, on the evolution of the art market.