In this training course, you become a Sustainable Finance Practitioner. Karen Wendt and Bernd Villhauer lead you through the learning process. The financial industry has the biggest lever to redirect money to sustainability. Find our PRO Course program on Iversity.org.
Invest in Areas that Have Positive Impacts on the Environment and Society. Learn about the Viable Systems Model, the EU Action Plan for Sustainable Growth, the EU Taxonomy, the EU Green Bond, Social Economy Finance and apply sustainability principles in decision-making.
Align your business models with the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement. Steer Capital Towards Investments that supports a Sustainable Future. Sustainable Finance is a Professional Course for Business Leaders and Practitioners starting now.
We live in the Age of Disruption.
- Learn how to handle technical, financial, economic, governance and political disruption.
- Learn about Blockchain, Digital Assets, international initiatives, alternative assets, ESG, impact investing and new value at risk concepts.
- Learn how to be part of a sustainable world economy. Finance and investing are the biggest lever for a sustainable economy.
- Redirect capital to sustainable growth.
You learn how to extend due diligence, risk management and impact analysis. You learn about opportunity recognition with a variety of frameworks and tools. They all are relevant for redirecting money to sustainable growth.
01. Modern Principles of Economics and the Functions of Money
02. Financial Systems
03. The Metasystem
04. Financial products and their impact on sustainability
05. Investing in times of climate change, EU Taxonomy and SDGs
06. Social and ecological dimensions in investing and finance
07. Definitions of Sustainable Finance and concepts of sustainability beyond ESG
08. Integrated Risk Management Systems and the Fundamentals of Risk Management
09. The Role of Disruption, Regulation and Political Risks
10. Digitalisation and Blockchain
11. Open Banking and Open Finance
12. The role of the Central Banks as Role Models for Sustainability
Sustainable Finance and impact investing fundamentally changes the way of thinking in the business and investment industry.
See you in our program.