Über den Kurs
This Espresso Course supports you in using creative methods for your Coaching conversations - in order to make the results more visible and more tangible
Often times Coaching conversations or problem solving is mainly focused on or limited to a pure dialogue, that means they take place on the levels of facts, logic and language. Using Coaching as a methodology and adding creativity methods helps to activate emotions and the power of mental pictures so that solutions become more visible and more tangible.
The course contents are:
- Introduction: Why Coaching? How is Coaching different from Mentoring and Training?
- Coaching as a profession and a leadership tool
- The Coaching Mindset
- Setting the stage
- The GROW model for solution-oriented conversations
- Using creative methods in contracting and goal-setting
- Solving problems playfully
- Visualization and documentation during the Coaching process
- Roles and Responsibilities in the Coaching process
This course structure will support both, experienced Coaches as well as Leaders or Managers with less experience in Coaching. There is also a bonus video that shows different scenes of demo Coaching processes that provide insights on how the methods look like in real life.
What our customers say about the course...
Contents are precisely presented
,,The course is very good. The content is presented precisely. I particularly like the fact that the trainer's content is visually supplemented via flipchart. I will try out the relationship map myself, it sounds like a very exciting tool!"
Desiree Eller, HSBC Germany
Verifiziere deine aktive Kursteilnahme mit einem offiziellen Dokument