À propos du cours
The course of Spanish contains 23 video sequences distributed in 5 units. The sequences show real communicative situations in different contexts always with the same outline:
INTRODUCTORY STAGE. IN CONTEXT. Video Sequence* (with script). Every video sequence is the real language sample which introduces contextually the necessary linguistic and functional resources required by the students to acquire the basic communicative competence: to give personal information, to ask for directions, to greet others, to describe, etc.
OBSERVATION STAGE. LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION. From the language sample (video sequence) the different structures and resources already shown in the video will be observed (always with a practical aim).
EXERCISE AND COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT STAGE. In order to practice the different communicative situations already viewed, the student will find a wide range of activities to help develop the linguistic skills required in order to speak the language effectively.
TESTING STAGE. The students have self-check controls available in order to evaluate their learning process.
- To turn the learning of Spanish into a ludic and playful experience.
- To solve, in a practical way, different actual situations of everyday life in order to help the student acquire a basic but fluent communicative competence.
What do I need to know?
No prior knowledge is required.
• Names and Greetings
• Origins and Nationality
• Describe family and friends
• Ask how someone is doing
• Talk about hobbies and interests
• Ask for directions
• Public transport
• Talk about food and drink
• Asking the time/quantities
• Restaurant phrases
• Talk about the weather
• Make judgements
• And much more...
• Vocabulary: Names, Locations, Adjectives, Activities
• Phonetics, Pronunciation and Sound
• Grammar: Tenses, Nouns, Pronouns, Regular and Irregular Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Sentence Construction, Prepositions, Comparatives and Superlatives
• Interrogative Elements: Why? Where? Why? How? How many?
• And much more...
Javier Bravo Agapito
Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the Universidad a Distancia de Madrid - UDIMA
Director of the Master of Education and New Technologies
B.Sc. in Statistics (Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM), 1996-2000)
B.Sc. in Computer Science (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), 2000-2004)
M.Sc. in Computer Science (UAM, 2004-2006)
Ph.D. in Computer Science (UAM, 2010)
Aurora Centellas Rodrigo
UDIMA (UNIVERSIDAD A DISTANCIA DE MADRID)
• DIRECTOR OF ACADEMIC AND TEACHING PROGRAMS.
• PROFESSOR OF MASTERS IN SECONDARY EDUCATION
PROFESSOR AND AUTHOR OF MATERIALS IN SPANISH AS A
GRADE TEACHER IN KINDERGARTEN AND PRIMARY
• DIRECTOR AND COORDINATOR OF PROGRAMS FOR
More information here:
Raquel Aguayo Sarasa
- Profesora en Universidad a Distancia de Madrid
- Miembro de la Unidad de Innovación
- Técnico en Educación y Nuevas Tecnologías