À propos du cours
Are you under pressure to reach better results with your digital marketing? Do you sometimes struggle to measure the impact of your digital marketing activities? Do you have a hard time keeping up with the rapid changes in the field?
No wonder. Digital marketing has never offered more opportunities to engage with customers and sell products & services - but at the same time, it has never been more complex.
By interviewing leading experts and explaining key concepts, we unlock the critical factors that make digital marketing communication successful - independent of specific strategies and channels.
Our guidelines will help you to cut through complexity and structure your activities. We will focus on the crucial elements in each discipline and give you useful tips for your daily marketing efforts.
Join this course to take your knowledge to the next level with the skills that underpin every effective digital marketing strategy in today’s complex marketing reality.
What will I learn in this course?
This course will teach you about the critical factors that underlie every successful marketing strategy. You will learn about the new marketing reality and how it affects the way you should design your online marketing activities. We will introduce you to the mind-set of effective digital marketers such as acting agile and operating performance driven. We will teach you about the ideal campaign setup, show you how to improve conversions and how to measure success.
The new marketing reality
- 5 key drivers in the media landscape
- Overall shifts in digital marketing
- Consequences for marketers
The mind-set of effective digital marketers
- Chase your WHY or waste your budget
- Address WIIFM (What’s in it for me, the customer?)
- Act performance driven and be agile
Analysing and developing customers
- Identifying your ideal customer
- When, where and how to promote
- Two new forces in the sales funnel
Marketing goals & metrics
- Knowing what to go for and how to measure it
- Optimizing for conversions
- Knowing how much to spend
- Knowing what to go for and how to measure it
Who should take this course?
This course is particularly valuable for marketing professionals responsible for a product or product category as well as consultants. However, anyone who wants to shift their career path, boost their CV, move up in a company or have a better understanding of marketing in a digitized world, has a lot to gain from it as well.
This course is tailored to people who want to get a holistic understanding of the field. People who want to learn specifically about specific strategies and channels (such as content marketing or facebook advertising, we recommend our second course Digital Marketing – Strategies & Channels.
• Top-level management responsible for high-level business and revenue-driving strategies.
• Traditional offline business managers and marketers who want to learn more about digital marketing opportunities.
• Middle and entry-level management looking to move into higher positions of responsibility.
• All marketers and product managers responsible for attracting and developing customers online.
• Entrepreneurs building a digital business or a business relying on digital communication.
• Anyone looking to change their career in the direction of digital marketing.
What is included in this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will gain access to:
• All Course Material
• Challenging & Fun Assignments
• Interactive Global Community
• Flexible Time Management
Upon completion of this course, you will receive:
• A Statement of Participation
In addition, this course offers flexible time management. With a workload of 12-16 hours, the suggested course length is about 4 weeks. If you can’t spare 3-4 hours a week or would rather finish the course faster, you can do so as well. Take as little or as much time as you need and complete the course at your own pace.
Professor Seitz is one of the leading Digital Marketing Experts in Germany. He is passionate about data-driven, creative, and engaging digital marketing communication. He helped build and scale up several successful digital companies as managing director, founding partner and member of the board. He worked for Microsoft, WEB.DE and 1&1. At Stuttgart Media University, he is now teaching and researching in the areas of digital marketing and digital business. He is also engaged in the education of NPOs in utilising digital channels for their good causes.
ParticuliersCourse access including certificate
Get access to the content of the course and verify your course participation and learnings with an official document.