Many thanks to those who have already submitted their concept notes. Please post your concepts here as a journal assignment and refer to the following list for the feedback round. Those who have already posted their concepts in their journal, please re-post them here as a journal assignment (that's necessary to keep track of the posts):
• Kevin comments on Helen’s concept
• Helen comments on Katerine’s concept
• Katerine comments on Alain’s concept
• Alain comments on Baba’s and James’ concept
• Baba and James comment on Kevin’s concept
• Patricia comments on Tilak’s concept
• Tilak comments on Daniel’s and Andy’s concept
• Daniel and Andy comment on Patricia’s concept
Guidance for commenting on the concepts:
Please comment on your peer's concepts keeping the following points in mind:
1) Is anything in the concept unclear to you? How could it be improved?
2) What did you find inspiring in the concept? What would you consider taking as an inspiration for your own workshop?
Please post your concepts here until latest 27 January and submit your comment to your peer's concept until 1 February.
In parallel to the peer-review, you will receive individual feedback from Frank and me until 1 February.
Thanks and best regards,