My (corporate) digital learning experiences
- Completed successfully close to 40 MOOCs
- Implemented LMS - Moodle in the institution I helmed
- Getting my current client, a private college to adopt an e-learning approach to complement teaching & learning whose excuse has been, "wait for our Korean / China associates who has a working e-learning platform"
- Demonstrating benefits in dollars and cents to the client for digital learning offering and a systematic approach to implementation.
- Buy-in by clients across all level, especially the instructors is important
- Even the cost is relatively low with open source platforms such as Moodle, there is a cost of implementation and cost of maintenance as well as IT infrastructure
- Cost is not the only factor affecting decisions on digital learning
- Buy-in must be attained from all levels of an organization for digital learning initiatives to be successful
Please login to leave a comment.