Here you have more examples of arguments. Decide which of them are good and which are bad. Bad arguments are those that are based on dubious premises or which incur in logical fallacies.
Share in your journal.
- Nature is governed by fixed and unchangeable laws. But every law is the work of some legislator. Therefore, there is some legislator responsible for the governing of nature.
- You should believe John because what he says is the truth.
- You can’t have total government control over an industry and no regulation at all at the same time. We shouldn’t allow the government to take total control of an industry. Therefore, it should be completely free of government regulation.
- You don't want tea, therefore you must want coffee
- All whales are mammals. All mammals are warm-blooded. So all whales are warm-blooded.
- I am the greatest basketball player in the world. Therefore, I am a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant.