Learnings chapter 1
As a Trainer I used blended learning formats, e.g. for sales Training. This allows me to spend more time on practical Training in class.
A really good blended learning path we did was
- start with a kick-off webinar
- e-learning modules & self-assessment
- classroom Training
- e-learning modules, peer Coaching and peer assignment
- final "progress webinar"
Mastering all those new techniques and using them acitvely as a Trainer will be a real challenge for me.
MOOCs are fun
Don't copy the traditional classroom Approach to the online world (like a scanner copies a Picture)
- make sure technolgy works for all participants, plan time for this and test in advance
- explain webinar functionality, let them Play with it