Reflect on Your Learnings
At the end of this chapter, you should now:
- have set aside some time for regular learning sessions in your calendar
- have listed your expectations for this course
- have set your goals for this course
- have organized a learning group with your peers.
If any of the above learning objectives is still missing, take care of it before you move on.
You won't get any benefit from this course otherwise!
Now that you have had a first impression of the topic, it's time to reflect on what you have learned so far. We encourage you to keep a learning journal and take notes of your thoughts and learnings after each section. You can do it within the journal here on iversity or take personal notes somewhere else.
Also, please take the time to give us some feedback on this MVP at the end of each chapter.
- What do you like / dislike about this learning platform?
- What do you think of the structure?
- What do you think of the content?
- What do you think about the assignments?
Use the discussion forum to give us some feedback.
Reflect on your learnings
The topic is one which we all have heard about but probably don't really understand;
a) what can be achieved
b) how we could really benefit by being part of the journey
Heated debates on skills within our peer group showed that we all have different understanding of concepts - with no right or wrong answer apparant