Why should I get certified?
Apply your learnings in various job sectors and institutions:
- NGOs and lobby groups
- Diplomacy and international law
- International politics and relations
- The UN and other global political bodies
- EU-specific political institutions
Prove that you know how to:
- identify and understand the main challenges of the EU and its Member States in the world today, and how they affect us personally.
- understand the means which the EU has at its disposal to tackle these challenges, and learn ways to critically evaluate its performance.
- understand and be able to apply the key legal principles and political realities governing EU external relations, its relationship with its Member States and citizens, and the outside world.
- situate the EU as an international actor into the main theoretical approaches to International Relations, and harness these approaches to analyse current topics in global politics.
Post your certificate on your LinkedIn profile!Close