Senior Marketing Manager SEM / Performance (m/f)
We are offering a full-time position. This position can be filled immediately.
Are you bored by working on meaningless CPAs at Marketing agencies? Do you think another food delivery start-up does not deserve your rockstar campaign idea? Then iversity's Marketing Team is right for you! We have an awesome product to sell - education in the digital age! Most importantly, we need your SEO/SEM input and a passion for making iversity the first ranked site on the web to convert learners into customers. Besides a focus on SEO/SEM, you will determine the overall marketing strategy with our Marketing Team and you will show off your awesome copy-writing and performance marketing skills.
- be the main person responsible for iversity's SEO/SEM strategy, esp. for the transition to the material design.
- attribute a budget and execute acquisition across our paid acquisition channels.
- determine the marketing mix and invent campaigns collaboratively with your colleagues.
You should have:
- a Master's degree from a top university in a relevant field (marketing, computer science or similar).
- 3-5 years relevant job experience in a marketing or similar role in e-commerce.
- 2+ years experience with SEO / SEM in e-commerce.
- a strong record in paid acquisition / retargeting channels (Facebook, Google Ads, LinkedIn, ...).
- proven experience with tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, Looker, Moz etc.
- knowledge of Html/CSS and email tools such as Mailchimp.
- excellent English communication skills.
Ideally, you have:
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign or Photoshop.
- excellent storytelling, copy-writing and copy-editing skills.
- a track record in education (either as tutor/mentor or self-directed learner).
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- believe in and actively foster a healthy company culture.
- give you the opportunity to work for a company that aims at spreading high-quality education across the globe.
How to apply:
Please apply here.