Are you looking for a truly meaningful job?
At iversity, you can help developing the future of online education – and make it shine: We're hiring a Senior Frontend Developer to manage the view part of our Ruby on Rails web application.
We know you get lots of job offers and have many options. Here's three reasons why you should choose iversity:
We don't sell crap!
We believe that better access to education can make the world a better place. We provide high-quality education for everyone, anywhere, anytime – from entry-level students to senior managers.
We're really nice people!
You become part of our young, international, highly talented team that shares a passion for education and is A LOT of fun to work with.
We're set to grow – and so are you!
At iversity, you get responsibility and room for decision-making. You can actively contribute to making education more affordable, accessible and personalised. We help you further develop your talent, and provide competitive pay.
... not to mention a gorgeous top floor office with a view of the TV tower, fresh fruits every day and frequent team parties.
- Build and maintain the view including styles, frontend logic and mark-up
- Make sane and forward looking technology decisions
- Ensure a high performance, cross-platform and responsive web application
- Work closely with our UX department and technically approve their concepts
- Write automated tests
- Do code reviews and be code reviewed
- Be part of a Scrumban-oriented work methodology
- Have multiple years of experience in developing frontend apps and
- Have a focused, ambitious and solution driven approach
- Know CSS pre-processors like SASS
- Have a solid experience with responsive layouts
- Know what web components are about
- Test your code
- Enjoy working closely in a team
- Have the desire to create an outstanding frontend experience that shines, while understanding the needs for compatibility,
stability, maintainability and time constraints
- Know Polymer
- Are familiar with the Ruby on Rails view/controller level
- Are not only a frontend technician but also have an eye for design enabling you to directly support the UX concept work by merging your knowledge about what’s technically possible with UX/UI ideas
- Are familiar with and feel comfortable in the Scrum/Scrumban work methodology
How to get on board:
Please apply here