Our Course Development team is looking for an empathetic, competent and enthusiastic Relationships Manager. You will be the interface to our customers and partners and thereby supporting them in creating courses that offer a great learning experience to our users worldwide.
- Build strong relationships with our partners and make sure that our partners maintain an appropriate knowledge of our platform and policies
- Represent our partners’ interests within iversity through collecting, prioritising and communicating our partners’ feedback
- Support our international partners in developing high quality online courses and help them solve any problems they encounter in the process
- Coordinate the efforts of the different teams involved in the course production process
- Develop and create courses with our partners while applying our latest research, didactics and standards to ensure course quality
- Keep an eye on deadlines, project plans and all moving parts working together
- 2+ years of professional work experience in project management, mostly in a client facing role
- You are an empathetic and reliable can-do person that likes to help and work with others
- Strongly analytical mindset with a structured and proactive approach to solving complex problems in short turnaround time
- You are able to prioritise and work effectively in a team environment, and easily adapt to others and new situations, especially in a fast-paced start-up world
- High degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline
- Ability to manage and multi-task a portfolio of projects with various stakeholders simultaneously
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, upbeat, friendly, positive attitude
- High proficiency in German (written and oral) and fluent English is required
- Experience in the field of (higher) education, pedagogy or didactics is a plus
- Experience in workshop facilitation is a plus
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
- enable you to grow with the company, giving you a perspective to assume more responsibilities.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter incl. salary expectations, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Relationships Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.