You will be responsible for media monitoring, maintaining of our CMS and doing research on relevant media targets. Further tasks include editing blog posts, media articles or internal documents, answering journalist requests, developing stories for media and supporting during events preparation. You are welcome to contribute your own ideas thereby help us to come up with new, imaginative ways to spread the word about iversity as Europe's most innovative provider of online learning experiences.
- pay close attention to the use of language and have a passion for writing and (proof)reading texts
- speak and write German flawlessly and have a very good grasp of English
- have studied journalism, media science, or another subject with relevance to the PR field
- have a great understanding of the fast changing media landscape, and are able to identify ways to make creative use of new opportunities
- are eager to contribute your own ideas and put them into practice
- are a team player: You can adapt easily to others and have good communication skills
- are well organised: You know how to make optimal use of your time and prioritise tasks
- are independent: You are result-driven and work well under minimum supervision.
- are analytical: You learn fast and are able to identify opportunities to get iversity in the media
- offer an attractive working environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems. You’ll have learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- are an interdisciplinary, enthusiastic team from all over the world where every member has a passion for his/her job.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Public Relations Assistant” to email@example.com.