Who we are
iversity.org is Europe's biggest platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs).
Our mission: to improve higher education through technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. With our courses, studying becomes flexible, accessible and connected. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
If you want to join our team, we are offering a full-time position.
The Academic Partnership team at iversity handles the entire process from course acquisition to course development and instructor support as well as course evaluation and monetisation. It is vibrant, but also challenging environment, because we do not simply execute according to an existing pre-defined model. We are inventing, conceptualising, building and explaining a wholly new product category in the newly emergent market for online education.
The Academic Partnerships team is structured into three sub-teams. It will be your task to manage and coordinate with the team leaders to establish and maintain processes, assign clear responsibilities and define necessary lines of communication. You will evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes and will help to redesign new ones that fit emergent requirements. Get ready for a fast-paced environment within which you will be required to make decisions that matter on a daily basis.
You main responsibility will be the operative coordination and management of the Academic Partnerships sub-teams:
- Defining and documenting processes and checking on actual practice
- Coordinating team-communication internally
- Managing communication with other teams at iversity (mostly Product Development and Marketing)
- Managing information storage in order to ensure the ready availability of all necessary documents as well as timely updates (especially regarding contracts with external parties)
- Defining KPIs / OKRs against which team as well as individual performance is measured
- have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional organisation.
- have experience with leading a team or teams (ideally coordinating teams).
- have a focus on process design, maintenance and evaluation.
- have very strong communication skills.
- pay close attention to detail and have a keen sense of priorities.
- are a team player.
- ideally have great command of written and spoken German and English.
- an understanding of the inner workings of universities is considered an asset.
- are an interdisciplinary, enthusiastic team from all over the world where every member has a passion for his job.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Academic Partnerships Process Manager” to Hannes Klöpper, email@example.com.