- Coordinate the internal and external communication of an international research project and secure a smooth workflow during the lifetime of the project
- Manage a portfolio of projects in case iversity is successful in completing additional project applications. In this case the position is likely to be converted into a full-time position
- Support the project team in submitting deliverables, reaching milestones and drafting project reports
- Manage the project’s budget independently and carry out the periodic reporting
- Implement the administrative requirements such as time-sheets and make sure all formal requirements are met
- Participate in international project workshops and represent iversity
- You already gained first experience in managing national or international research projects, preferably with the European Commission or other public institutions
- You have high tech-affinity and ideally an IT and product development background
- High proficiency in English and German is required
- Able to manage and multi-task a portfolio of tasks with various stakeholders simultaneously.
- You are able to prioritise and it is easy for you to react flexibly to changes.
- You are a self-starter, able to complete tasks under minimal guidance with hands-on mentality and have an eye on the big and small details.
- You have strong developed interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude.
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer competitive pay, an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter incl salary expectations, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “(Junior) Project Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org