As Junior Community Manager you will be the interface to our users and thereby creating great content such as newsletters, social media entries, blog articles, videos, graphics, etc. You will be part of a highly motivated marketing team, monitor and synthesize our user’s experiences and thereby compile lessons for our company’s marketing strategy. You will work closely together with our PR and customer service teams and together come up with new, imaginative ways to compile existing content as well as targeting new groups of people to reach out to.
- have gained at least one year of experience in the field of community management and online marketing, ideally in the start-up business.
- are creative and are able to find new ways to attract new users, think like an entrepreneur and are eager to come up with your own campaign ideas.
- speak and write German fluently and have a good grasp of English.
- are a team player: You can adapt easily to others and have good communicating skills.
- are independent: You are result-driven and work well under minimum supervision.
- are analytical: You have an eye for detail but without losing the big picture.
- are an interdisciplinary, enthusiastic team from all over the world where every member has a passion for his job.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive working environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
- offer competitive pay.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Junior Community Manager” to Elke Henning, firstname.lastname@example.org.