Quality Assurance Intern (m/f)
We are offering an internship for 3-6 months
For our branch office in Berlin, we are looking to hire a competent, accurate and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Intern (m/f), to support our Quality Assurance team in Q&A duties. You will become part of a fast-growing Internet start-up in one of the hottest cities in Europe. In general, we want someone who can see ways to keep things positive and productive – making sure the company can maximise its performance.
- Supporting to run manual QA sessions.
- Supporting to manage list of test cases.
- Supporting by making automatic tests using Selenium-Webdriver and Ruby DSL.
- Work as part of our product & technology team.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with critical thinking skills, able to keep a cool head and working very accurately while multi-tasking. We expect an above-average level of commitment; and you must be a self-starter, working independently and dependably.
- You study in a technical related field.
- High proficiency in English (written and oral) is required, German is a plus.
- You are structured and organised.
- You ideally have experience with Ruby programming language and Selenium-Webdriver automation tool.
- You are excited to learn about web development and have a passion for perfectionism.
- You are able to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment, and easily adapt to others and new situations.
- High degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, upbeat, friendly, positive attitude and professionalism.
- Agile approach to ever-changing priorities, needs, styles and issues, if not with a smile then at least without resorting to violence. ;-)
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Quality Assurance Intern” to firstname.lastname@example.org.