For our branch office in Berlin, we are looking to hire a competent, enthusiastic Product Department Intern (m/f). If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your skills, your passion to learn, and your drive to create a lasting effect in the online education industry, then this is your chance to do all that while having lots of fun!
You will be supervised by and report to the Product Director and we want you to assume responsibility for the following core tasks:
- Handle product-related research tasks.
- Upload content and manage user accounts at iversity.org
- Depending on your aptitude you will be given simple to intermediate coding tasks.
- Quality control of iversity products on web and mobile platforms.
- Work as part of our product & technology team.
- You have a structured and organized approach to solving complex problems fast.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are a very quick learner, in particular with respect to IT-related problems.
- You possess a basic IT and programming background.
- You ideally have experience with CSS and/or Rails and take an interest in beautifully designed software.
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Product Department Intern” to Gerald Hiller, email@example.com.