iversity is looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer as part of our product & technology team to help us create one of the most successful online education platforms in the world.
- assist senior developers with daily coding tasks.
- assist data analysis team with data mining strategies and data extraction requests.
- profile the application and improve performance.
- the main responsibility is to assist senior developers with their daily tasks. This is a unique opportunity to get bootstrapped at high-load project with all-around-the-world userbase.
- You have good knowledge of Ruby (1.9) and Ruby on Rails (3.2).
- You have a track record of successfully building at least one Rails application.
- You have knowledge of testing Ruby code using Rspec.
- You are a powerful git user.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
- offer competitive pay.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Junior Ruby on Rails Developer” to Gerald Hiller, firstname.lastname@example.org.