Who we are
iversity.org is Europe's leading platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs).
Our mission: to improve higher education through technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. With our courses, studying becomes flexible, accessible and connected. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
If you want to join our team, we are offering a full-time position.
We want you to assume responsibility for all Marketing activities of iversity. You will be the creative brain leading a team of currently 3 highly motivated marketeers and establish the key marketing strategy for our website, marketing materials, and across social platforms.
You come up with new, imaginative ways to target our audience and find new groups of people to reach out to. You achieve this by crafting unique kick-ass user-acquisition and user-retention campaigns using all kinds of channels.
You understand and believe in the value of tracking, optimisation and conversion to help increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and develop efficient controlling mechanisms to draw the right conclusions from it for even better campaigns as we grow.
- are experienced: You have 5+ years of experience in the field of online marketing, ideally in the education space.
- are resourceful: You like the challenge of finding hacks to grow a userbase with small budgets e.g. using referral marketing.
- are all about relationships: You have a strong background in CRM, especially using e-mail newsletter and drip-marketing.
- know the tools of the trade: You can idependently setup and manage e-mail, display marketing and SEA / SEM campaigns or initiate an on-site SEO review etc.
- are data-driven and ROI-oriented: you have a proven track record with conversion optimisation and prioritise relentlessly.
- are creative and resilient: You are able to find new ways to attract new users, think like an entrepreneur and are eager to come up with your own campaign ideas.
- are a team player: You can adapt easily to others and have good communicating skills.
- are independent: You are result-driven and work well under minimum supervision.
- are analytical: You have an eye for detail but without losing the big picture.
- speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of German is considered an asset.
- are an interdisciplinary, enthusiastic team from all over the world where every member has a passion for his job.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Director of Marketing” to Hannes Klöpper, firstname.lastname@example.org.