Who we are
iversity.org is Europe's biggest platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs).
Our mission: to improve higher education through technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. With our courses, studying becomes flexible, accessible and connected. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
If you want to join our team, we are offering a full-time position.
- Supporting our users around the globe in technical matters and questions regarding individual courses.
- Support our instructors in setting up their courses and using the platform.
- Communicate with the different departments to find the best possible solutions for our users’ or instructors’ problems.
- Collect, prioritise and conceptualise feedback, feature requests and refinement ideas from users and instructors to help us improve our platform.
- Create support documents and frequent updates for our instructors.
- Collaborate with our didactic experts on the iversity “How-to-MOOC” course, which supports the instructors with regard to MOOC concepts and production.
- like to help others and are comfortable in customer support.
- have a knack for communicating with various types of customers and know how to interact with students as well as professors.
- are a good writer and your English and German skills are immaculate.
- have an affinity for web-technologies and are eager to get to know the insides of our platform.
- have taken one or two MOOCs yourself and know about the topic.
If you also have fun and can keep a cool head when there is always too much to do and too little time, then you are our woman. Or man.
- are an interdisciplinary team from all over the world.
- are highly motivated and passionate about what we do.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
Naturally an internship with us is paid.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Internship Instructor & User Support” to Lara Ruppertz, firstname.lastname@example.org.