We are looking to hire an innovatively thinking intern (m/f) for our branch office in Berlin. bringing distinct analytical skills and a passion for the digital higher education sector to support our Business Development Department. You will become part of a fast-growing Internet start-up in one of the hottest cities in Europe. Business Development is part of iversity's Academic Partnerships Department, where you will also obtain some insight into our relationships to with our academic partners.
In general, we want someone who can see ways to keep things positive and productive – making sure the company can maximise its performance.
- Assistance with strategic and operational projects.
- Support in examining new business opportunities / new sources of revenue.
- Preparation of market, competition and segment analyses.
- Communication and coordination with external service providers within the execution of single projects and events.
- Data preparation, input and calculation (using Excel).
- Support with various administrative and organisational tasks.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with critical thinking skills, able to keep a cool head and work accurately while multi-tasking. We expect an above-average level of commitment. You must be a self-starter, working independently and dependably.
- You study economics, business economics or a related field.
- High proficiency in English and German (written and oral) is required.
- You have already gained some professional experience in the field of Business Development (e.g. you have completed an internship) and are a person with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- An analytical approach and a creative spirit are not mutually exclusive for you.
- You are able to multi-task, you work effectively in a team environment and you see problems as challenges to be tackled.
- High degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth Internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Internship Business Development“ to Elke Henning, email@example.com.