Who we are
iversity.org is Europe's biggest platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs).
Our mission: to improve higher education through technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. With our courses, studying becomes flexible, accessible and connected. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
If you want to join our team, we are offering an Internship in Online Marketing starting in August 2014 for a duration of 3 to 6 months.
- Supporting and working with the Online Marketing team.
- Supporting the team with planning, executing and optimising online marketing campaigns (paid and unpaid) in regard to user acquisition and user activation.
- Analysing marketing campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness.
- Preparing and creating editorial content.
- are an eager and fast learner with an eye for detail.
- have a structured and organised approach to solving complex problems quickly.
- have an interest in a technology-driven workplace.
- are a team player who likes to take initiative.
- speak and write English and/or German fluently.
- have basic familiarity with blogging, SEO and SEM (is a plus).
- have basic technical knowledge in HTML, CSS (is a plus).
If you also have fun and can keep a cool head when there is always too much to do and too little time, then you are our woman. Or man.
- are an interdisciplinary, enthusiastic team from all over the world where every member has a passion for their job.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
Naturally an internship with us is paid.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Internship Online Marketing” to Hans Stiegler, firstname.lastname@example.org.