For our branch office in Berlin, we are looking to hire a competent, enthusiastic Content Marketing and SEO Intern (m/f).
If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your editorial skills, your passion to learn, and your drive to create a lasting effect in the online education industry, then this is your chance to do all that while having lots of fun!
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and we want you to assume responsibility for the following core tasks:
- You’ll be assisting in the global Content and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy and execution of iversity.org spanning across all media types and channels (Social Media, Blogosphere, Video).
- You’ll do a lot of copywriting, primarily in German language while learning what is important to come out on the top ranks on Google’s first page.
- You’ll take part in different on- and off-page projects focused on creating buzz about iversity.
- You’ll analyse the SEO performance of our platform and make adjustments where needed. We will show you how you will do it and what is important.
- You’ll be in close touch with other departments (PR and Product Development) in order to establish a cross-channel content marketing approach.
- You’ll work with various web analytic tools and reports in order to optimise key content and SEO aspects of the website.
- You are studying languages or business or something else, either way you must be happy copywriting in German and working with numbers.
- High proficiency in German (written and oral) and fluent English is required.
- Strong computer skills, especially advanced MS Excel.
- You are able to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment, and easily adapt to others and new situations.
- High degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, upbeat, friendly, positive attitude and professionalism.
- Agile approach to ever-changing priorities, needs, styles and issues, if not with a smile then at least without resorting to violence. ;-)
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
- enable you to grow with the company, giving you a perspective to assume more responsibilities.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Intern Content Marketing“ to Hans Stiegler, firstname.lastname@example.org.