We are looking for a project manager who is interested in managing two innovative EUR funded development projects for which we qualified; TRAMOOC and PROFIT. More background information about these schemes can be found here (http://tramooc.eu/ & http://www.ibb.de/wachsen/Pro-FIT.aspx).
Both projects have a multi-stakeholder and international character. You will be the link between the various other players that contribute to the projects and our internal development team. Further you will be responsible for reporting towards the EU and IBB.
- Manage both projects thereby acquiring in depth knowledge about the projects and our contributions.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on our behalf.
- Make sure deliverables are being delivered on time.
- Organise workshops, presentations and meetings.
- Oversee overall progress and keep stakeholders informed.
- Recognise issues and take early action.
- Take care of administrative and reporting tasks related to the project.
- Have a proven track record of successful project management jobs or are able to convince us that you are capable of handling these kind of tasks.
- Enjoy communicating and collaborating in a multi-cultural stakeholder environment.
- Be a good communicator and be fluent in German and English.
- Be willing to acquire a general understanding of the technological challenges involved.
- Be flexible in time as your involvement may vary between a few hours a week and full time peaks.
- Be aware that the projects have a run time of around one and a half years and are ideally able to follow them through till the end.
- Can start as per direct.
- Have experience in managing multi-stakeholder funding projects.
- Are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- Offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- Believe in and actively foster a healthy company culture.
- Give you the opportunity to work for a company that aims at spreading high quality education across the globe.
How to apply:
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter incl. salary expectations, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “EU Funding Project Manager” to email@example.com.