As our Marketing Executive, you will lead iversity’s marketing team and become part of a fast-growing internet start-up in Berlin.
We want you to assume responsibility for iversity’s marketing activities and further develop our existing marketing strategy. We want you to come up with new, imaginative and sophisticated ways of processing existing community experiences as well as reaching out to new groups of users. You achieve this by crafting unique user-acquisition and user-retention campaigns using all kinds of channels. You understand and believe in the value of tracking, optimisation and conversion to help increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and develop efficient controlling mechanisms to draw the right conclusions from it for even better campaigns as we grow.
- are experienced: You have 5+ years of experience in marketing, ideally in the education space.
- are creative and care about great content: You are able to find new ways to attract new users and
- are eager to come up with your own campaign ideas.
- are resourceful and all about relationships: You like the challenge of finding hacks to grow a user base with small budgets e.g. using referral marketing and have a strong background in CRM, especially using e-mail newsletter and drip-marketing.
- know the tools of the trade: You can independently setup and manage e-mail, display marketing and SEA / SEM campaigns or initiate an on-site SEO review etc. are data-driven and ROI-oriented: you have a proven track record with conversion optimisation and prioritise relentlessly.
- are a team player: You can adapt easily to others and have good communicating skills.
- are analytical: You have an eye for detail but without losing the big picture.
- speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of German is considered an asset.
- are an interdisciplinary, enthusiastic team from all over the world where every member has a passion for his job.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive working environment and competitive pay.
How you apply:
￼Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Director of Marketing” to email@example.com.￼