- Support our users around the globe in technical matters and questions regarding individual courses.
- Support our instructors in setting up their courses and using the platform.
- Collect, prioritise and conceptualise feedback, feature requests and refinement ideas from users and instructors to help us improve our platform.
- Communicate with the different departments to find the best possible solutions for our users’ or instructors’ problems.
- are an empathetic person that likes to help others and are comfortable in customer support.
- have a knack for communicating with various types of customers and know how to interact with students as well as professors.
- have an affinity for web-technologies and are eager to get to know the insides of our platform.
- have a high proficiency in German (written and oral) and fluent English is required.
- are able to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment, and easily adapt to others and new situations.
- have a high degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- have well developed interpersonal and communication skills, friendly, positive attitude and professionalism.
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer a fair internship remuneration, an attractive work environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
- enable you to grow with the company, giving you a perspective to assume more responsibilities.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Intern Course Development and Support" to firstname.lastname@example.org.