About this course
Are you under pressure to reach better results with your digital marketing? Are you on the constant lookout for strategies, channels and tactics that could improve your business? Do you wonder whether “hot” strategies like content or engagement marketing could help you to achieve your goals?
We dissect the key digital marketing strategies and channels, and explain how to make them work.
Together with leading experts, we will provide you with a better understanding of the latest changes in digital marketing, their impact on marketing strategies and channels and how you can use them in your favour.
Join this course to take your knowledge to the next level with the skills to make digital marketing strategies and channels effective.
What will I learn in this course?
This course will teach you about the different strategies, tactics and channels effective marketers use and how to apply them to your business. You will learn about how to set up a successful content marketing strategy, how you can use experience or engagement marketing to attract and develop customers. We will teach you how to use Facebook without organic reach and how to tackle search engine marketing. Furthermore, we will introduce you to native advertising and shine a light on the rising star Snapchat.
- Content Marketing
- Experience Marketing
- Engagement Marketing
Catalysts & Amplifiers
- Context & Real-time Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Targeting & Remarketing
- Facebook (paid & unpaid)
- Twitter & Youtube
- Snapchat & Instagram
Further relevant channels & formats
- Paid & organic search
- Native advertising
If you want to learn about the underlying principles of each strategy and channel (such as acting performance driven and how to measure ROI) we recommend our first course Digital Marketing – Critical Success Factors.
Who should take this course?
This course is particularly valuable for marketing professionals responsible for a product or product category and consultants. However, anyone who wants to shift their career path, boost their CV, move up in a company or have a better understanding of effective marketing in a digitized world, has a lot to gain as well.
• Top-level management responsible for high-level business and revenue-driving strategies.
• Traditional offline business managers and marketers who want to learn more about digital marketing opportunities.
• Middle and entry-level management looking to move into higher positions of responsibility.
• All marketers and product managers responsible for attracting and developing customers online.
• Entrepreneurs building a digital business or a business relying on digital communication.
• Anyone looking to change their career in the direction of digital marketing.
What is included in this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will gain access to:
• All Course Material • Challenging & Fun Assignments • Interactive Global Community • Flexible Time Management
Upon completion of this course, you will receive: • A Statement of Participation
In addition, this course offers flexible time management. With a workload of 12-16 hours, the suggested course length is about 4 weeks. If you can’t spare 3-4 hours a week or would rather finish the course faster, you can do so as well. Take as little or as much time as you need and complete the course at your own pace.
IndividualsDigital Marketing- Strategies & Channels
Verify your course participation and learnings with an official document