- Build, improve and maintain our main Rails App.
- Make sane and forward looking technology and architecture decisions in joint discussions with the rest of the development team.
- Restructure and refactor our code base to stay compliant with the quickly changing product demands.
- Take responsibility for dedicated parts of our web app(s).
- Work closely with our UX department and technically approve their concepts.
- Write automated tests.
- Do code reviews, be code reviewed and learn from both.
- Be part of and learn about our fine-tuned Scrumban oriented work methodology.
- Have multiple years of experience and a proven track record in developing Rails apps.
- Have a focused, ambitious and solution driven approach.
- Test your code.
- Enjoy working closely in a team.
- Have the desire to create outstanding code that is beautiful and smart while understanding the needs for compatibility, stability, maintainability and time constraints.
- Are familiar with and feel comfortable in the scrum/scrumban work ideology.
- Have an additional interest towards either Frontend technologies or Server operations.
- Are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- Offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- Enable you to grow with the company, giving you a perspective to assume more responsibilities.
- Believe in and actively foster a healthy company culture.
- Give you the opportunity to work for a company that aims at spreading high quality education across the globe.
- Offer a competitive compensation and provide a professional work environment and tools in a beautiful roof top office.
How to apply:
Please apply here.