Über den Kurs
The course will provide clinicians with an in-depth understanding of the scope and manifestations of HIV-related diseases, their prevention, management, and care. Special emphasis will be placed on co-infections and co-morbidities as well as the latest research findings and guidelines related to HIV treatment. The course will be comprised of 6 modules, with various sub-topics under each module.
The course language is English. We will provide subtitles in English and Russian.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- differentiate the clinical manifestations of HIV-related diseases
- propose relevant diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment strategies for HIV infection and related diseases according to EACS and WHO guidelines
- recognise benefits and adverse effects of various HIV drug therapies
- assess strategies for prevention and treatment of opioid drug use
- assess strategies for prevention of the transmission of HIV and related infections
- understand public health approaches in delivering HIV/AIDS treatment and strategic use of ARVs for treating and preventing HIV infection
What do I need to know?
Participants should have a basic background in medicine.
The course consists of 6 chapters: