You can’t wait for your MOOC at iversity to start? In that case, you feel just like we do: Our team is excited and will be working until the last minute to make your MOOC experience as great as possible. The last minute – that is: Tuesday, 15 October, 11.59 am CET. Please check the image below to find out what time this is where you live.
By that time, iversity is going to launch its operations and the first courses are going to be available for you to study. We’re proud to announce that you can take the following six courses as of Tuesday:
- Contemporary Architecture
- Dark Matter in Galaxies
- Web Engineering I: Grundlagen der Web-Entwicklung
- Grundlagen des Marketing
- Einführung in die Betriebswirtschaftslehre
- Mathe-MOOC: Mathematisch denken!
But that’s not all – there’s more to come! Throughout October, and in December, some of our most popular courses in terms of enrolments will go live. We’re not telling any numbers yet, but be assured: The interest in iversity’s MOOCs is huge.
- 25 October 2013:The Future of Storytelling
- 27 October 2013: Political Philosophy: An Introduction
- 28 October 2013:Design 101 (or Design Basics)
- December 2013:Public Privacy: Cyber Security and Human Rights
In 2014, another 14 courses are going live. We will publish the exact starting dates as soon as they are determined. If you’re not following on Facebook yet, we strongly recommend you to do so in order to keep up to date. You can become a follower of our Facebook page here.
We’re happy to welcome you to our courses and wish you a great time and great learnings. Did you subscribed to all of your favourite courses? Better check twice and have another look at our course catalog.