iversity’s Ambassador Programme has finished – but we’re launching a second round right away. First of all: Many thanks to all of you who referred your friends, family, colleagues, and fellow students. You did such a great job spreading the word about the free online courses on iversity.org! We will inform the lucky winners of the first round by mid-November. To all of you who can’t get enough: Due to the great success of the Ambassador Programme, we decided to start a second round. So keep referring, there are nice perks in it for you!
Get all the details about the first round here:
- Dates and deadlines: Your referrals have been counted up until 31 October, 11.59 pm CET (Berlin time). We will start gathering all the data asap and inform the winners by mid-November. Due to the huge response, this will take us a few days, so we thank you in advance for your patience.
- The 10 winners of an iPad Mini: Congratulations to you guys! So let’s tell how you’ll get your prizes. We will send our ten top-ranking Ambassadors an email, asking them for a postal delivery address. Depending on where you live, the shipping can take a while. This delivery will also include a reference letter to you from iversity, identifying you as an Ambassador. Also, we would like to get to know you a little better. If you are a skilled writer, you’ll get the chance to write articles for our blog and earn €500.
- Congrats also goes out to everyone who referred 50 or more users: You will receive an Amazon voucher worth €50. The voucher is a promotional code sent to you via email. You can use it to buy the textbooks for your MOOC on iversity.org, a nice birthday surprise for your mother – or whatever you like.
And this is to everyone who wants to take part in the second round of the Ambassador Programme:
- Referrals will be counted until 15 January 2014. The prizes are the same as in the first round: An iPad Mini will be awarded to the top ten referrers. Everyone who signed up 50 users or more will receive an Amazon voucher worth €50.
- Referrals count: We want you to keep spreading the word and will only set the counters of the first round’s winners to zero. Everyone who hasn’t won so far: You will keep the referral count you’ve managed to gather thus far.
Once more: We are very happy that so many of you took part in our Ambassador Programme. Thanks a lot for that and keep going!